Work Experience

As a Cal Hills student, you can receive elective credits toward graduation. This is the process for earning credits:

  • Bring in your paystubs with your hours worked to Mrs. Carty
  • For each 15 hours worked, you will receive 1 elective credit.
  • You can earn up to 10 credits per academic year.

** Remember that if you are under 18 years old, you need to have a work permit in order to work while you are in high school. If you have any questions about work permits, please talk with Ms. Kimi Porter in the main office. **

Calaveras Hills High School

1331 E. Calaveras Blvd. Building 300

Milpitas, CA 95035

408.635.2690 Phone | 408.635.2615 Fax

Milpitas Unified School District

1331 E. Calaveras Blvd.

Milpitas, CA 95035

408.635.2600 Phone