Registration & Enrollment


Enrollment at Cal Hills is voluntary. Any student from Milpitas High School must contact a Milpitas High School counselor to request a transfer. Once a student has been referred to Cal Hills, the student and a parent/guardian participate in an in-take interview with the principal, administrative assistant or the counselor.

Students are advised of the school's expectations for attendance, behavior, and productivity, and also of the many support services available to help students be successful. Student and parent/guardians are encouraged to ask questions and to become full participants in the educational opportunities at Cal Hills.

View our student handbook here in English and Spanish below.

Handbook 2017 2018.docx
Preparatoria de Calaveras Hills.docx